How to Delete Files From HTC Mobile
Deleting files from your HTC mobile phone is not as straightforward as going into your music folder, selecting a file, and deleting it. That is because the menu in these folders don't have the delete option.
But you can delete files from the phone itself without having to connect it to a PC and mounting it as a disk drive. To delete music, images, or downloaded files from your HTC mobile, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to All Apps.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Storage.
4. When you select storage, you will find three sections: SD Card, Internal Storage, and Personal Data.
5. To delete files from the SD Card, concentrate on the first section. It will also display the Total Space and Available Space on the SD card.
6. Click on Make More Space to delete files. When you click on this, it displays the list of files on your SD Card under Content. All types of files such as Music files, Gallery files, Browser files, and Voice Recorder files are displayed.
7. Click on the type of files that you would like to delete.
8. Check the check box for the files that you would like to delete and click on the Delete button that is displayed at the bottom of the page.
9. The selected files will be deleted!
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.