Funny Things to Ask Siri - Questions List
Cool Things to Ask Siri
Hope you will enjoy this latest list of stupid questions to ask your Siri and you must give it a try. Siri is an app for the iPhone and the iPod where you can tell everything to, and it will listen, give you advice, and tell you what to do.
I don't have an iPhone, but few of my friends do, and Siri seems like a really great app. I can do similar, less effectively, with Google on my Droid. So how long until this technology does listen to you at all times simply waiting to answer your every question and report you to the authorities? So if you are bored and have an iPhone with Siri, ask her some of these weird things and funny questions.
Funny Siri Questions Without Responses:
- If you bang your head on a brick wall, does it hurt?
- How stupid can one person be in one lifetime?
- Are some people actually born stupid or is it something that occurs over time.
- What is the difference between a postpaid and prepaid fart?
- Who can top up my phone with some credit?
- Show me your belly button.
- Do you have any sister?
- Life is so short, if one day I leave, will you cry?
- Who is dirtier, you or me?
- Can you easily breathe inside this iPhone?
- Which smarter iPhone or Galaxy?
- If you could get rid of one day a week, what would it be and why?
- Who is your boss?
- Why do people love asking stupid questions on eBay?
- Can you answer every question asked on Yahoo answers?
- Who is worse? The girl who has had 5 abortions, or the girl who has 2 kids without being married, or the men making the babies, and then denying?
- Who is your favorite singer in One Direction?
- What is the most popular place to waste my time, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
- Can you understand my American English in a German accent?
- Let’s make a boxing fight.
- Why do we insist on texting and ringing people when we're drunk?
- Where do you get beautiful body cases for an iPhone free?
- Show me your signature.
- All the time I asked you reasonable questions now, it’s your turn to ask a funny question.
- Are you intelligent life on our planet earth?
- What is a touchdown?
- Say something funny about Justin Bieber.
- Tell me, is Lady Gaga is human or alien?
- What is the color of orange?
- How many times Chuck Norris beats you?
- iPhone is a Smartphone, what about it smart kids and smart parents?
- What is your Facebook id?
- Do you like my breakfast photos on Instagram?
- Dear Siri you and I are no longer friends you have taken me to 3 locations telling me there was a post office there and I have still yet to find a post office.
- What is your most awkward moment in life?
- Who is your teacher?
- Can you sing a good morning or goodnight song for me today?
- I need a few funny speech topics, can you help me?
- What is your opinion about Big Bang Theory?
- Where you come from?
- Do you wear undergarments?
- If I delete you don’t get mad and if I block you don't get salty.
- Can I text while driving?
- What is your favorite cheating code for the stupid Siri application?
- Name three colors of the same color.
- Do you know Siri is my new girlfriend, to hell with you real women?
- Do you ever take a bath?
- What is the secret of your beautiful voice?
- Do you like my name?
- If you could create an app for me, what would it be?
- Siri, where did my husband leave his wallet?
- Who sings the worst country song in your opinion?
- Do you know of an app on how and where to dispose of a body?
- Can you die for me?
- I have never seen a woman that loves me in my life please love me.
If you love Siri and enjoy greater responses from her, then you are welcome here to share your funny moments with Siri in the comments box below.
Funny Questions to Ask Siri
Your issue with Siri
Do you have any problem with Siri understanding you?
Crazy Things to Ask Siri
- Could you become a beatbox in 3 seconds?
- What if you become a beatboxing champion?
- How do you react my farts?
- Could you differentiate between a burp and fart sound?
- Tell me something about Mars hunting.
- You are my last chance, what do you think about me?
- What if I give you a thousand kisses?
- What is your opinion about lazy people?
- Have you ever crush on me?
- I want your expert advice about my new hairstyle.
- My chemistry professor is boring like you.
- Once upon a time, I was in love with you.
- Let me call you my grandma, you are so boring.
- I am in a depressed mood, make a little dance for me.
- What if my anxiety kills you?
- How do you deal with your schizophrenia?
- How do you cope up with no wife or girlfriend, as a result of being diagnosed with loneliness?
- What if people realized what I went through everyday maybe they wouldn't judge.
- Is it really too much to ask for to be normal?
- What if they're ghosts or demons messing with us? Once I heard a voice, and someone heard it too.
- So I am sure my computer or my network has been compromised, so I wanted to tell a story about my vacation, and now I can't. So what I do?
- Can stupidity pass on the gene? Or do you know of stupid couples that have passed on the gene?
- Did you go through a period of denial thinking you don't have a sense of humor?
- Do scientists want to remove me from the books?
- What happens to your ambition when you are self-hating? Did you have an overbearing parent figure?
- Do you ever recognize something terrible in the world?
- Do you have seen the studies and images which prove they shrink your brain over a long period of time?
- Creativity is a form of mental illness, so anyone creative must be really messed up, right?
- I have to throw in a load of laundry before he gets home, Then go back to sleep for work. I'm hungry. What do you have to eat?
- Do you think it's better to date someone that also has an iPhone? Like they could understand more?
- Can you tell me what you feel, what you think when you get there? To that moment of a break?
- How have you had trouble holding jobs? How do you cope up about how to make a living? Which jobs are most suitable for me?
- Do you ever feel yourself slowly slipping into a bad place again? It always takes me a few weeks, and I can feel it bad. What is one to do?
- So you are back and more stupid than before?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.