Technology Review: LG Stylo 2
Tech Geek at Heart
The LG Stylo 2 is an awesome little helper for any busy on-the-go person. I use my phone everyday for work. The supersize screen is great for viewing pages that your average everyday smaller screen would not be able to hold a candle to.
I also like that it comes with a small stylus pen, which makes scrolling down the screen a breeze. Other phones I have tried in the past come no where close to providing all the features that you get on a Stylo 2.
1. The screen size is a whopping 5.7 inches, which is pretty big for a smart phone.
2. It offers a 13 MP camera resolution for the back and 5 MP for the front, and can be toggled back and forth.
3. Comes with 16 GB of storage, which can be increased if you choose to add an SD card.
4. Offers several different modes to use your phone.
5. Has a very clear screen resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels.
6. Has 3000 mAh battery capacity.
7. It uses the Qualcomm, Snapdragon, 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
8. It has a sleek stylus pen
9. Offers voice dialing, voice commands, voice recording.
10. Has turn-by-turn navigation, and voice navigation.
11. It offers a finger print touch.
The LG Stylo 2 is like a mini computer, and I love it!!!!!
There are so many pros to using this little gadget, here are a few that I have found to be very helpful to me.
1. Because the screen is so large you can actually see words and pictures on websites that would be extremely hard to see on other phones with a smaller screen. I even watch movies on my phone, which is something I never could have done on my other phones.
2. The battery life is pretty long for this phone, I use it everyday but only have charge it every other day.
3. The amount of storage provided by this phone is massive when you compare it to other phones. I have countless pictures and apps and still have plenty of storage available.
4. The glass is supper strong and has lasted through many slips and drops without as much as a scratch.
5. This phone takes amazing pictures, most camera phones give you a blurry, grainy look, but this takes very clear pictures.
6. The cute little stylus pen makes writing and drawing on your phone so easy.
7. The phones navigation system is amazing, I use it to find just about all my destinations. It even gives you warnings to let you know if you get off track.
Here are a few cons to using this phone.
1. Because it is so large you may find carrying this phone around quite hard, I would suggest you get a case that has a belt clip.
2. The sound is not that good, while watching movies is better on this phone I still have to wear earbuds to hear it. The volume does not seem to go very loud.
3. It seems to have a little bit of a lag time when you first turn it on and that was even before I started adding any photos or apps. It runs smoothly once it gets started but usually when I first turn it on I have to give it a good five minutes to get going.
The cons of using this never bothered me, as a matter of fact I almost had a hard time finding cons to using this smartphone.
Similar Phones to the LG Stylo 2
LG Stylo 3
5.7" screen, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, Ambient, light sensor glass, 13 MP camera, Quad-core 1400 MHz processor
ZTE Zmax Pro
6.0" screen, 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution, has scratch resistant corning gorilla glass 3, 13 MP camera, Octa-core, 1500 MHz processor
5.0" screen, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, has scratch resistant tempered glass, 13 MP camera, Quad-core 1400 MHz processor
Five Star rating
I give this phone a five star rating because to me it offers everything I need from a phone plus more. I never leave the house without it, I use it as a planner, reminder, navigation system, and so much more.
This a my personal review, your experiences with this phone may be different, but to me the LG Stylo 2 has helped me get so much work done.
I absolutely love this phone!!!!!