Joshua has work experience in manufacturing, distribution, and aerospace. He received his BBA in accounting from Kent State University.
Deleting Pages From PDF Documents
There a few ways to delete the pages of PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. One way is by use of the keyboard short cut Ctrl + Shift + D. Here a small box appears and asks you what range of pages you would like to delete. The other way is completed by following a series of steps to use the organize pages tool found in the tools section. The difference between these solutions is visibility. To visually inspect the pages before deleting them you would want to use the method completed from the tools section. This way requires only 5 easy steps when you are working in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
These steps to deleting pages from the tool section are described in detail throughout the remainder of this text.
1. First, open the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application. Next, open your file by navigating to the file menu and selecting open.
2. Select the path for the file that you wish to edit, followed by clicking on the open button.
3. Click in the organize pages button in the tools pane on the right side if the page.
4. Select the pages that you would like to delete by dragging your cursor around those pages.
5. Click on the delete pages button located in the organize pages toolbar.
6. Save the file with the save button on the tool bar.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Joshua Crowder