Neha is a software professional who specializes in ServiceNow Customization and Implementation. She likes writing tutorial articles.
Inserting pictures in a Microsoft Excel file is very simple. Did you know that you can not only insert a picture but you can also format it within the worksheet?
Here's a step-by-step tutorial to insert a picture in an Excel worksheet.
1. Open the worksheet where the picture is to be inserted.
2. Click on a cell and go to 'Insert' Menu and click on 'Picture'.
3. Browse to the path where the picture is located. Select the picture and click on “Insert”.
5. Format your picture --> Picture Tools: Now you can format your picture using the “Picture tools” menu.
4. The picture gets inserted into the selected cell.
Picture Border: You can apply a border to your picture. Just use the “picture border” feature and choose a border of your choice.
Picture Styles: You can apply various styles to your picture by choosing from the available set of options. For e.g. you can add a metal frame to your picture.
Other Options: You can also use other options like Corrections, Color and Artistic effects to format your picture.
Rotate Picture: You can also rotate your picture horizontally, vertically or at a particular angle using the “rotate” option.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.
© 2013 Petite Hubpages Fanatic