How to Remove Duplicates From an Excel Sheet
Removing duplicate values from an Excel worksheet is a simple five-step process.
1. Assume these are the set of values you have in your Excel sheet.
2. Go to the Data tab in the menu header and click on Remove Duplicates.
3. Select the columns which should be checked for duplicate values and click OK.
4. Duplicate values (if any) will be removed from the selected column. A pop-up message is displayed which specifies the number of duplicate values found and the number of unique vales remaining. Click OK.
5. The resulting set of values is free from any duplicate data.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.
© 2012 Petite Hubpages Fanatic