Layne is an active freelance writer. She enjoys staying up to date on trends, media, and emerging topics.
How to Pick a Webcam Model Name
So you want to be a cam-girl? Cool stuff. Being a webcam model is a great way to make money from the comfort of your home and it's the type of job that allows you to express yourself. As the economy and way people make money continue to shift with the changes in the world, having a steady source of income is important. Maybe you've heard about making money online and how well some livecam models have done. It's for real.
The most important aspect of being a successful cam-girl is branding. Your brand and your name is what can take you to the next level. It's the most forward-facing form of marketing besides being in front of the camera. So, enjoy these name ideas, naming tips, and name generator tools. Have fun and make sure to get your name trademarked. Happy searching!
Tips for Choosing a Name
Here are some easy tips to follow for finding that perfect name:
- Don't be redundant: Heard it before? Skip it. Go for something unique and defining.
- Consider something that rhymes: Rhyme is a good way to create a memorable name. Subtle rhyming also makes for a catchy name.
- Stay true to yourself: Don't choose something that makes you into someone you're not . . . unless that's what you're going for.
- Appeal to your audience: Pick something that will resonate with the audience members you are after. Don't pick something like "Sweet Shirly" if you're all about being a BAB.
- Trademark it: Once you've chosen it and love it for sure, use it or lose it. Better yet, trademark it.
How Much Money Can You Make as a Webcam Model?
Rosie Go Girl
Ruby Red Ruth
This article is not intended for entrepreneurs under the age of 18.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Layne Holmes
Wolfie boi on June 17, 2020:
I love the names♥★
Layne Holmes (author) from Bend, Oregon on May 19, 2020:
Hi Dora, Thanks for the read. I hope others find the names helpful as well. Take care.
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on May 17, 2020:
Your lists included names with great appeal. I bet everyone who's looking can find one on your list. Very helpful!