150 Mirror Selfie Quotes and Caption Ideas
Nowadays, many people love taking selfies. And mind you, a selfie isn’t just a selfie per se—it’s a picture that can take all kinds of form and variety. After all, the sky is the limit when it comes to human creativity.
One of the most peculiar form of the selfie is the mirror selfie. It’s the one where people take a picture of themselves through any sort of mirror (usually the bathroom mirror). After the act, they habitually post the picture online and add some flair on it by attaching quotes, captions, and other effects.
Similar to the selfie, the sky is also the limit when it comes to creating wordy lines to come with them. Lucky for you, I have listed 150 ideas here for you to use or ponder upon.
Go ahead—use them, twist them, craft your own, do whatever you please! Get out there and show the world the best mirror selfie you could ever take.
1. Oh, hey there.
2. I know who I am. When I look in the mirror, I see me.
3. You don’t know me.
4. It’s a good thing I’m not a vampire. (To put it into context, vampires can’t see their own reflections.)
5. But first, let me take a selfie.
6. Hating me doesn’t make you look better.
7. "We are all a mess, but it's how we keep it together that makes us beautiful." -J. Iron Word
8. Less perfection, more authenticity.
9. I’m sending this mirror selfie to NASA, because I’m a star!
10. Mirrors always tell the truth.
11. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” -Coco Chanel
12. Warning: You might fall in love with me!
13. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every day and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” -Toko Ono
14. Be a badass with a good ass!
15. It’s sexy time!
16. This is how to be a heartbreaker.
17. When you look good and your mirror knows it.
18. I love mirrors because they love me.
19. “If I was you, I’d wanna be me too.” -Meghan Trainor (Me Too)
20. Does this selfie make me look fat?
21. "I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." -Augusten Burroughs
22. Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
23. I can’t help but stare at my beautiful friend in the mirror world.
24. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” -Edith Wharton
25. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
26. I don’t take selfies all the time, just every day.
27. It’s all about the ambiance.
28. Be more of you, and less of them.
29. I woke up like this.
30. Damn you, mirror! That’s not what I look like in my head.
31. Beauty attracts the eye, but personality captures the heart.
32. Reflecting on the most important things.
33. Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence.
34. Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
35. Why so serious?
36. Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought “God, I’m so hot!”
37. “The mirror reflects all objects without being sullied.” -Confucius
38. Haha! So we meet again, my fabulous mirror image!
39. Life is like a mirror—we get the best results when we smile.
40. "Elegance is the only beauty that never fades." -Audrey Hepburn
41. I was born to stand out.
42. I don’t need your approval to be me.
43. "How rare and beautiful it is to even exist." -Sleeping at Last (Saturn)
44. Don’t hate.
45. “I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.” -Heather Morris
46. I’m actually not taking a mirror selfie. I’m just showing you my new phone.
47. We are all mirrors, and what we see in others reflects what we see inside ourselves.
48. A happy soul is the best shield against the cruel world.
49. I hate it when I’m about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror. (This is just you subtly calling yourself ‘sexy!’)
50. Mirrors can’t talk. Lucky for you, they can’t laugh either.
51. I love this look!
52. Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I wonder: “How the f*ck did I ever become this awesome?”
53. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, I'll always get up after I fall and whether I run, walk or crawl, I'll set my goals and achieve them all. (That’s the way to go! Dream big and chase after your ambitions.)
54. If you have eyes, look at me now.
55. Trust nobody! Not even your reflection. (Woah, why not?)
56. Stress doesn't really go with my outfit.
57. “I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.” -Kendrick Lamar
58. Self love isn’t selfish!
59. Ah, the reflection of true beauty and strength.
60. I used to be vain, but now I’m perfect.
61. The mirror reflects my light.
62. Don’t take mirrors too seriously. Your true reflection is in your heart.
63. “Whatever may be their use in civilized societies, mirrors are essential to all violent and heroic action.” -Virginia Woolf
64. I don’t always take selfies.
65. My mirror and my camera have two completely different ideas of what I look like. (True, isn’t it? It’s so weird that we look so different depending on what medium we’re in.)
66. Eyes are never silent.
67. Mirror – Because not everyone is cool enough to have a friend to take their picture.
68. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, you’re not playing fair at all!
69. Don't be ashamed of who you are. That's your parents' job.
70. A selfie a day, keeps insecurities away!
71. I only see the truth when I’m staring at the mirror.
72. Focus on the good stuff.
73. There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
74. Look at what I have become!
75. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
76. I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
77. “Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror.” -Khalil Gibran
78. Whether you like it or not, you will eventually become a reflection of the company you keep.
79. This is proof that you can take a mirror selfie without dragging Gandhi into it. (Is it just me, or most mirror selfies are simply selfies with quotes from all sorts of famous people attached to them?)
80. That person in the mirror is your only competition.
81. “I love your mirror selfie!” -Said no one ever
82. Confidence Level: Mirror selfie with no filter.
83. There is no such thing as a perfect person, but someone’s heart can have the perfect intention.
84. I know that looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case.
85. This is my dumb mirror selfie of the day.
86. My time is now.
87. “I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.” -Drew Barrymore
88. By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
89. Most of the mirrors I stand in front of are not made of glass—they’re made of flesh.
90. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
91. What you seek is seeking you.
92. I cleaned the bathroom just so I can take this mirror selfie.
93. Smiles are free, but they're worth a lot!
94. When life gives you curves, flaunt them!
95. Be yourself, there’s no one better.
96. A selfie a day keeps friends away. (It’s best to remind yourself that not everyone likes seeing selfies all the time.)
97. “Who sees the human face correctly: the photographer, the mirror, or the painter?” -Pablo Picasso
98. Catch a glimpse.
99. Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
100. No approval necessary.
101. I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.
102. Believe in your #mirrorselfie.
103. Look at this picturesque scenery!
104. “The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” -Rumi
105. Today’s definitely not one of those days where I try to avoid the mirror.
106. “It's like you're my mirror, my mirror starin’ back at me." - Justin Timberlake
107. Be your own kind of beautiful.
108. It’s just me, my selfie, and I.
109. “We look into mirrors but we only see the effects of our times on us—not our effects on others.” -Pearl Bailey
110. People will stare. Make it worth their while.
111. So many of my smiles begin with you.
112. There's sunshine in my soul today.
113. There’s a good-looking person in my mirror. Oh wait, it’s just me.
114. Mirrors show us what we look like, not who we are.
115. Stay a mystery. It’s better.
116. Make them stop and stare.
117. If loving me is wrong, you will never want to be right.
118. “Everybody else needs mirrors to remind themselves who they are. You’re no different.” -Jonathan Nolan
119. Does anyone else hate bathroom mirror selfies? With the toilet in the background?
120. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, show me who to blame it all.
121. Your only enemy is YOU.
122. Own who you are.
123. Now you just need to figure out what to wear!
124. "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." -Walt Disney
125. It’s difficult to see your own face without a mirror.
126. It’s a beautiful day, but not as beautiful as me.
127. It’s all fun and games until someone falls in love.
128. Fresh from the shower.
129. “Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.” -Samuel Butler
130. Only a thin sheet of glass separates me and my beautiful bestfriend.
131. I never put my glasses on when I’m looking at the mirror.
132. I don't dress up to impress others. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by mirrors and windows!
133. A little contour and confidence.
134. Flexing my complexion.
135. Oh, I really like staring at pretty things.
136. Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.
137. In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.
138. Don’t play hard to get, play hard to forget.
139. This is real. This is me.
140. If you want to see an endangered species, get up and look in the mirror.
141. Dress like you're already famous!
142. You mirror what the world mirrors to you.
143. “The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are.” -Thomas Dreier
144. I look in the mirror, and I don’t mind what I see.
145. Dear camera, why can’t you treat me as well as the mirror does?
146. If looks can kill, you’d be dead by now.
147. I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
148. Reality is a beautiful illusion.
149. “I look in the mirror and see a few scars, but I like myself.” -Steven Adler
150. If you're searching for the one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.