We see and hear an F-35 Lightning II fighter jet approaching as it is about to demonstrate a combat radius turn. The first thing we notice about this video is there is no background music covering up the awesome sound of the aircraft. That allows us to marvel at both the sight and the sound of the jet performing the maneuver. Check it out for yourself in the video below.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Posted to TikTok by @txaviationimages, the clip understandably elicits responses from commenters.
"That's a turn inside the fence," writes commenter @glennpierce1."Who says the F-35 isn't maneuverable?"
"I love watching the F-22 do a radius," beams @brownvatoeverday. "But this is pretty awesome, too."
"Probably the loudest fighter jet in our military," suggests @tictoktonton.
"It's definitely loud," agrees @conman100. "The F-22 is pretty loud, too."
"Yes," says @lutefiskfumes. "When an F35 did a pass at my local air show, my chest was rumbling from the engine."
User @vortex_lettuce adds a thought about the g-force involved in the maneuver. "Had to peel that guy out of his seat after that," he surmises.
Also check out these videos, recommended for you
- Cockpit Video Of US Navy F/A-18 Hornet Landing On Aircraft Carrier Evokes Reactions
- In Freak Highway Incident, Two Trucks Lose Brakes and Take Same Runaway Ramp
- Video of Man's Brutal Garage Door Mishap Has People Talking
- Meet the Astonishing Human-Like Robot Whose Facial Expressions Melt People's Hearts
- Watch Wild Drone Video As Alligator Leaps From Pond To Snag It Out Of the Air
- Check out this NASA Video of the Coolest Eclipse Ever Recorded